Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring in Savannah

I love going away this time of year. It reminds me that Spring is coming! Here are a few pictures to assure you that the warmer weather is on the way.

Another palm. I can't get enough of them!


Cherry blossom? Not sure, but it's pink and pretty. ;)

Those of you who know me, and that should be anyone reading this (if you don't, how'd you get this link?), know I always take pictures of animals and wildlife. So, here's a robin. When I spot the first one, I know Spring is around the corner. I'm not sure why it was laying in the middle of the sidewalk, but I promise you it was ok. Like the beaver story on my Facebook page (you know the one...under our car), it's not dead...it was just laying there. It flew away as soon as I got close. I swear!
I tried to get a shot of the squirrels here, but unlike the big FAT ones (that resemble small cats) in London, these ones are skinny and very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment