Saturday, March 6, 2010

Savannah, Georgia

It's March break...and I'm a student, so I decided to go where all the cool kids go. Savannah, Georgia!?! Um, yeah. Actually, we're here for the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry. Marnin's presenting some of his work. I'm so proud!

So many of you were sweet enough to ask me to keep you posted on my travels, that I decided to make a blog like I did for my trip to Scotland and Yellowknife. It's so much easier than filling up your mailboxes with pictures!

I'll try to get some good pics. I may even see one of the resident dolphins if I'm lucky. The weather is gorgeous at 67, although it's still a bit chilly because we're on the water. No complaints here, that's for sure.

Feel free to comment, but please keep it clean (kiddies are visitors too), and be nice. I cry easily. ;)

Have a great weekend!
Tammy xo


A shot of the river walk from the Ferry. Our hotel (The Westin Savannah Harbor) is on a little island, so we get to take a ferry into town. It comes every 20 minutes and it's free. Fun!



Palms outside of our hotel. If you know me, you know I LOVE palm trees. It's what makes me feel that I'm truly on vacation. Random sidenote: Tamara means palm/date tree. I'm a fountain of useless information!



One of the Ferries that takes us into town.




Flying high above Georgia. We took a flight from Buffalo to Washington (about 45 minutes), and another into Savannah which was just over an hour. Nice, smooth flights all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment